Sat 406 Cat. 1 Class 1 EPIRB
Shipping Weight: 10.00 pounds
Quantity in Basket:
- Internal GPS engine allows faster 406 EPIRB location than standard, non-GPS-enabled models; can update position every 20 minutes
- New GPS engine provides faster aquisition time.
- EPIRB has Circuitry, Battery Voltage and GPS Acquisition Test features built in, or can be fully tested at a BRC
- Patented proprietary electronics package for faster, more stable 406 frequency transmission
- Fully enclosed high density UV stabilized polyethylene bracket with hydrostatic release
- Transmits on 406 MHz (COSPAS-SARSAT) with your registered, unique, digitally-coded distress signal, and 121.5 MHz (SAR homing frequency)
- Built-in strobe for enhanced location in poor visibility conditions
- Single, three-position switch for easy test of battery, EPIRB and GPS operation.
- Steady green LED indicates unit has passed full functional EPIRB test.
- Flashing red LED indicates unit is "ON"
- High impact plastic case designed to withstand exposure to UV rays, oil, sea water and raft packing
- Universal usage illustrations; English and French languages
- 5-year limited warranty
- 5-year replacement life lithium battery